Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Night Life by Caitlin Kittredge




Okay, so occasionally I will go on random browse mode at a bookstore and pick up a book by a new author. Sometimes they are awful and I never finish reading them and sometimes they intrigue me enough to become a regular reader. I am not quite sure how I feel about Caitlin Kittredge yet but, I am interested enough to go find the next book though.


Like a lot of books I read Night Life is a paranormal crime novel with dash of romance.The main character Luna is a police officer struggling to fight crime and figure out her were nature without the help of a pack for guidance. I think the biggest thing making me hesitate is the dynamics between the Luna and the love interest Dimitri, they feel a little forced. Even so there is definite potential in the series. For now I give this book 3/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment