Sunday, April 15, 2012

For as long as I can remember I have been a Bibliophile. In other words addicted to books. I do not go anywhere without a book. Preferably one in paperback and a number of e-books on my phone or e-reader as backup. I love the smell of ink on the page and the journey each book takes me on. 

According to my mother I was reading chapter books in kindergarten. I am not sure whether to believe her but I do know that my earliest fond memories are curling up with a good book.  Moving all the time growing up books were often my only friends and the school librarian was my lifeline. Even when I grew into my awkward teenage years books helped me connect with other kids and adults alike. 

Now that I am older, I really want to take the time to share my "friends" with the world. So as I finish reading a book, old or new I will post reviews here in order to introduce them to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment